Here are some helpful & informative resources.
- At Home with Montessori, Patricia Oriti
- How Girls Thrive, JoAnn Deak, Ph.D. & Dory Adams
- How To Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, A.Faber
- Montessori Today, Paula Polk Lillard
- Multiple Intelligences, Howard Gardner
- Positive Discipline, Jane Nelsen, Ed.D.
- Raising Self-Reliant Children In a Self-Indulgent World, Glenn & Nelsen
- Say Good-Bye to Illness, Devi S. Nambudripad, M.D., D.C., L.Ac., Ph.D
- Siblings Without Rivalry, Adele Faber & Elaine Mazlish
- Teach Me How to Say It Right, Dorothy P. Dougherty
- The Gift of Dyslexia, Ronald D. Davis
- The Hurried Child – Growing Up Too Fast Too Soon, David Elkind
- Is This Your Child? Discovering and Treating Unrecognized Allergies in Children and Adults, Doris Rapp M.D.
- Famous People Who Attended Montessori School
- Five Reasons to Stop Saying Good Job
- The Montessori Method
- How We Can Help Children See the World from Another Persepective
- Learning the Montessori Way
- Montessori - Freedom to Choose
- Sensitive Periods Article
- Sensitive Periods Chart
- What Makes Montessori Schools Different